We With many years’ experience in these lines, we have been distinguished from other suppliers in China by our advantages in competitive pricing, on-time delivery, prompt responses, on-hand engineering support and good after-sales services. – EPG Group the biggest agricultural gearbox and pto factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
High quality Factory Supply Industrial Flat Die Wood Pellet ma ept Machine for sale
Introduction of flat die wood pellet mill:
Our wood pellet machine is a newly developed energy saving equipment. The finished products are smooth in surface
and shapely in posture. Its hardness is closely to European standard. Pellet fuel is convenient in the process of
manufacturing, packing, storing and transporting as a clean renewable energy. The final wood pellets can be burned as
reen fuel in pellet stove or boiler.
|KAF 200||7.5 kw||100-120 kg/h||1000*450*850 mm||350 kg|
|KAF 250||15 kw||200-250 kg/h||1200*550*1050 mm||550 kg|
|KAF 300||22 kw||250-300 kg/h||1250*600*1100 mm||750 kg|
|KAF 350||30 kw||350-400 kg/h||1650*700*1300 mm||1000 kg|
|KAF 450||45 kw||450-500 kg/h||1300*700*1500 mm||1450 kg|
Advantages of biomass pellet machine:
1. We manufacture the machines in accordance with the European standard.
2. All of our machines have passed CE certificate.
3. Our flat die type wood pellet machine is for pressing biomass materials to be solid pellets which are used for burning;
4. You can use nearly all kinds of biomass as raw materials, such as agricultural waste, straw, fodder, forestry wastes,
lumber leftover, sawdust, wood chips and so on.
5. As for the power, you can choose diesel engine driven or electric motor driven. And we have many different models for
6. Our pellet machines are ideal pellet press for personal, family and small plants. It’s very easy to operate and maintain.
7. Flat die pellet machine is specially for ma ept wood pellets, unique design for motor and gearbox, new roller rotating
instead of previous die rotating. More than 20% output capacity increase than old models.
Pellets are made from fine dry biomass which was run through a pellet machine and formed into small compressed pellets
of different sizes. Pellets can be used as animal feed, animal bedding or as bio fuel.
Wood Pellets is mainly made of any wood waste and biomass particles, such as wood sawdust, wood shavings, wood chips,
wood logs, straw, rice husk, coffee husk etc. The raw material is renewable and sustainable. They are available locally, so the
cost is affordable and predictable.
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.